Tili Beauty Box

Wednesday, October 05, 2016

A while ago, I saw the 'Tili' Beauty box advertised on facebook, and it immediately caught my eye, because it has one of my favourite products in it, the Alpha H liquid gold, see my PM skincare routine here for why I love it so much! It also has a product by Elemis in it too, which is one of my favourite brands. 

Tili stands for 'Try it, Love it' which is the concept of the box, trying new products and discovering new brands. 


The box was just £20 from QVC, it's a similar idea to Glossybox, Birchbox, etc. However, with this, you are not tied to a subscription, so you can literally just buy it once if you like. This gives you a chance to try products before buying the full sizes. QVC is one of my favourite places to shop for beauty, they have such an array of high quality brands. 

The one I bought is the first edition, they are seasonal boxes so a new one comes out every season. It contains 8 products, all good sizes too I think! 




There is a shampoo & conditioner, 89ml sizes by the brand Nexxus. I'd never heard of it before but I've really loved using them, they really make your hair nice and soft, and they seem to be amazing on frizz & dry hair, they smell nice too! 

There's also a tanning mousse by Vita Liberata which I haven't actually used yet, I really like the Vita Liberata tanning lotions, so I can imagine I'll be pleased with this. This also comes with a tanning mitt, always handy! 


Then there's the Alpha H liquid gold mentioned earlier, and also the new Elemis Smart Cleanse Micellar water. This micellar water is alot better for your skin than some other micellar waters on the market, because Elemis does not test on animals (which most drugstore companies do, like Garnier for example), and because the ingredients in here are much better for your skin. This is a really handy 50ml size which I like taking if I'm travelling, I use it to remove my make up before doing a proper cleanse. 
There's also a primer to use under your foundation, by Becca, which is a really popular, well respected make up brand. It's the Backlight Priming Filter, normally £32 for the full size. This is a really good size, I've only just nearly finished this. I've loved using this on a day to day basis, it gives your skin a subtle glow without looking shiny or sparkly, it also contains crushed pearls to create a soft focus appearance, and blur imperfections. 

It also contains one of my favourite nail polishes, by Essie, in the shade 'Ballet Slippers', I was nearly out of this so I'm really glad it was in there! It's the perfect every day nude pink colour, and it also makes you look more tanned with it being a light colour, which is a bonus!



The last product is by Bare Minerals, the SkinLongevity Vital Power Infusion serum. I haven't used this yet, if I like it I'm sure it'll appear on here at some point!

There is now a second edition box out for Autumn, which I've got my eye on! It's got a hair volumizing mousse in it by Percy & Reed that I'm desperate to try, and the spackle under make up primer by Laura Geller, and a mascara by Tarte which is meant to be amazing! You can buy it here.




You Might Also Like

0 comments